"Love Neora" - A community of trekkers, stake holders and lovers of Neora Valley National Park
About Neora Valley National Park
Unlike all other national parks that are usually crowded, Neora Valley National Park stands all isolated and unexplored because of its inaccessible terrains and denseness. Only few nature lovers who truly have explored its few accessible and permissible trails know about its true beauty.
About the Community " Love Neora":
Who Can join ?
Objectives of the community:
- Share your love and care about National Park - One of the few remaining pristine heritage forests of India.
- Share your adventure experiences about your adventure activities in Neora Valley National Park in form of trekking, cycling, river trekking, e.t.c.
- Know and let the true travelers know about the culture, tradition, of the people and of all unexplored destinations who are since ages living adjacent to Neora Valley National and are naturally dependent on each other for their livelihood and conservation.
- Conduct awareness activities and meet ups for all nature lovers in the name of Neora Valley National Park.
- Promote ethical rural tourism, sustainable livelihood in the villages to promote their role in the conservation of this Neora Valley National Park.
- Protecting wildlife and other natural resources from getting exploited and extinct.